Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Three aliens walk into a bar...


Three Petterbine aliens and a human being named Jason are sitting in a snoosis joint on the inner cusp of Saturn's rings. "What do the Kek Comet, NGC 4214 cluster, Doradus Cloud, and the Cordites on the 15th moon of Pekus Prime have in common?" one of the aliens quips.

The Petterbines are renowned galaxy-wide for their humor, so Jason pricks up his ears.

"I dunno, what?" "Yes, what?" the other two ask.

"None of them is planet earth."

The aliens break out into spasms of guffawing laughter, pounding the table and falling off their chairs. The human looks from one to another in puzzlement.

"I don't get it," he says.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I've heard that one before.

Anonymous said...

Really? I wrote it. Perhaps I stole it from somewhere.